Dr. George T. Foedisch has been serving the community for over 26 years. Dr. Foedisch has been providing chiropractic care since 1985 in Telford, Pennsylvania. As a chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Foedisch uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and whole food supplements, Dr. Foedisch helps accelerate your journey to good health.
Dr. Foedisch is frequently attending post graduate studies to continue to improve his clinical skills.
- Pennsylvania College of Chiropractic
- Bloomsburg State College
Memberships & Associations:
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- AMC Member
Honors and Awards:
- Hawk Award – “For standing out among their fellow chiropractors in their quality, performance and commitment.” June 2011
- Ben Franklin Award – “For excellence and highest performance in the field of Chiropractic.” June 2011
- A+ Achievement Award – “For advancement through dedication and commitment in the field of Chiropractic.” June 2011
- Hope Award – “For those whose love of Chiropractic keeps the candle lit for those in need.” January 2012
- A+ Achievement Award – January 2013
- Ben Franklin Award – April 2013
- A+ Achievement Award – August 2013
- Bronze Achievement Award – “For the quality achievement and service with your community, patients and the Chiropractic profession.” May 2014